Interesting Facts About Some Female Celebrities
The Parent TrapWilly Wonka & The Chocolate FactoryOverboard The Princess Bride
- Scarlett Johansson: This beauty has a twin brother named Hunter. Her older sister Vanessa is also an actress. At 13-years-old, Scarlett lost the lead role to Lindsay Lohan for the movie The Parent Trap. Her favorite movie is Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and has been an admitted smoker since she was 15-years-old. Now she is known for the Scarlett Johansson sexy appeal, as much as her phenomenal acting talent.
- Jessica Alba: Alba is a natural athlete, playing baseball and soccer, in addition to swimming. That’s where the Jessica Alba hot body comes from. Her favorite snack is popcorn and her favorite movies include Overboard and The Princess Bride. She is a self-admitted great cook and her biggest fear is being surrounded by pigeons. Alba learned to drive a stick shift before learning on an automatic and she will admit that one of her front teeth is half-fake because of a scene-gone-wrong.
- Nicki Minaj: Minaj is said to have had an abusive father while growing up whom reportedly tried to kill her mother and set fire to her house. She loves to cook, wrote her first rap song at age 12, and used to play the clarinet when she was in middle school. Minaj learned to act at the LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and her Viva Glam lipstick helped raise over $250 million to help victims of AIDS.
- Jennifer Lopez: This celeb is an avid advocate of the LGBT community and she prides herself on her ability to not smoke or drink; ever. She is a known jokester, who can apparently do a wonderful impersonation of Rihanna. Back in the day, she was a backup dancer for New Kids On The Block and Janet Jackson.
- Wanda Sykes: Sykes was born in Virginia and was the very first African-American woman and openly gay comedian to perform at the White House. Her father was a colonel in the Army and received a Bachelor’s degree from Hampton University. She even got a job at the NSA.
- Maya Rudolph: This comedian was on SNL for seven years and even graduated from the University of California with a Bachelor’s degree in photography. Rudolph’s family is completely musically inclined and her husband is an Academy Award nominated writer/director.
- Whoopi Goldberg: Goldberg was once the highest paid actress in Hollywood and is a member of the NRA. Her nickname “Whoopi” comes from her unapologetic farting and she has held a slew of odd jobs from bricklaying to being a hairstylist and phone sex operator.